Morgan County Courthouse
77 Fairfax Street
Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
Phone: (304)258-8540

If you would like to serve on a Board, you can fill out the Volunteer Application form that is found HERE.
Emergency Communications Center (ECC) E-9-1-1 Board  
Addressing Department All residences in Morgan County must have an address. Contact this office to get yours.  
Emergency Medical Services  
Farmland Protection  
Fire Board  
Health Board  
Parks and Recreation  
Solid Waste Authority  
Wage and Review Board  
Warm Springs Public Service District  

Morgan County Recreation Complex Taskforce


Do you want to attend a Commission Meeting, but are not able to due to your work schedule?  Contact Ginger Johnson at 304-258-8540 to discuss your issue and put it on an agenda - a meeting can be scheduled in the evening if needed.
Stacks Image 328

Visit CASA of the Eastern Panhandle, Inc.

Learn more about becoming a CASAEP Volunteer
and how YOU can become a part of
The Circle of Hope

There are openings on the newly established Criminal Justice Board - if you are interested, you can start by filling out this form. Contact us at 304-258-8540 for more information.
Change in Vehicle Registration Process: The WV DMV has begun implementation of the next step of the Electronic Insurance Verification Program.  To enhance the program's accuracy and reduce the chance of any inconvenience to our customers, DMV is asking all registrants to provide a copy of the (WV-1) Certificate of Insurance at the time of renewal or any registration transaction.  This document will eliminate the need to complete the owner's statement of self-certification of insurance coverage. (Insurance companies supply their customers with two copies, one to keep, and one to provide DMV).

Organizations Requesting Funding - There is a new process. Read about it

Learn about the
The Home Buyers Assistance Program.

- What do you think should be done with it? We want to hear your thoughts! Please use the Contact Us page and let us know.

Commission Meetings are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - please attend and participate in your local community government!

Argina Layne of the WV Office of the Attorney General would like you to know that the only place to get a FREE CREDIT REPORT with no obligation stop credit card companies from sending you junk mail and offers, you can call 1-800-5-OPT-OUT.

EPA Grant Application


Notice to Taxpayers: The Morgan County Sheriff's Tax Office is now collecting 2013 taxes, fire fees and ambulance fees at the Tax Office located at the first floor in the Courthouse.

Volunteer Board 
Are you interested in serving on a Volunteer Board?   - If you are, you can start by filling out this form. Contact us at 304-258-8540 ext. 1304 for more information.

Board Vacancy:  There is currently an opening on the Home Consortium Board.  Please fill out a volunteer application if your interested in serving.

First Energy
To report a power outage, you can call

Message for Potomac Edison Customers:
On Friday July 19, 2013 there will be a planned power outage to perform maintenance. The outage will affect customers in the vicinity of Fleming Dr. and Grove Circle.  You will experience a service interruption from approximately 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.In the event of inclement weather the planned outage will be rescheduled to Monday July 22, 2013.  If you have any questions please call: 800-686-0011.

Potomac Edison thanks you for your patience and understanding while we perform this work to improve your electric service reliability.

Fireboard Fees can now be viewed online -
Fireboard Website

Organizations Requesting Funding - There is a new process. Read about it here.
The 2013 Calendar has been updated, check out the

Learn About The Home Buyers Assistance Program
What do you think should be done with the old hospital? We want to hear your thoughts! Please use the Contact Us form to send us your ideas.
New Jury Call In Number : (304) 258-7310.

Courthouse Closing Information Line - 304-258-8555

© 2013 Morgan County, WV Contact Webmaster